ForhavuCraft

A place where the ForhavuCraft community can come together and discuss!

ForhavuCraft's *OFFICIAL* My Little Pony: FiM Thread!

Poll

Who is best pony?

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Dot145
    Admin

Post by Dot145 on Tue May 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Would be relevant if I weren't an admin:
    Spoiler:

Yup, you read that right... twice... and the fact that you did will make you 20% cooler. This thread is for anything and everything about My Little Pony, from hatred (keep it to a minimum, please) to fandom to pictures. Speaking of pictures... Why not have a look into my desktop background? (spoiler'd for size)

Spoiler:

Yup. Awesome. In case you don't pay that much attention (or haven't seen the show at all o:), Pinkie Pie breaks the fourth wall a lot. This picture is a reference to that.

So, yeah. Discuss MLP. All you want. Limit the hate, haters (*cough*Firefoot17*cough*)

~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--

The first thing I'm going to do is prove why I and many other bronies like it. I'll start with a list:

• Internet memes. There are quite a few (Chocolate Rain, Derp, Doctor Who, to name a few), and many a meme has originated in My Little Pony.
    • Spoiler:
      (Warning: Huge image. If you can't see it, click here.)
    • Good animation. The one obvious error created a great meme, Derpyhooves.
    • Mythical creatures. Seriously, the show has two pegasi as main characters, dragons, Manticores, personified constellations... I know I'm missing a few, there are significantly more.

• Pinkie Pie. She's actually really funny and likable.
    • Interesting, round characters that have realistic and enjoyable character flaws.
    • Entertaining episodes.
    • Ponies.

And finally, the ultimate reason of all, the video that made me begin to appreciate My Little Pony:

So, I hope you will come to understand My Little Pony and why bronies like it. If you want to have an introduction to the culture, I would suggest you start by watching the first two episodes. You can find them by searching "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode 1" and "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode 2", respectively.
    Forhavu
    Admin

Re: ForhavuCraft's *OFFICIAL* My Little Pony: FiM Thread!

Post by Forhavu on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Interestingly enough this is one of the most viewed topics in the forums here. xD

Some of our base are bound to be bronies. They're normally great people and I've seen nothing wrong with the ones I've seen. Obviously constantly spamming about MLP would be unacceptable, but there's nothing wrong with some MLP fandom imo~

On the other hand, with anti-bronies vs bronies, we don't want flame wars to start. So feel free to voice what you enjoy, but if too much flaming, trolling, harassing occurs it will be dealt with.

Last edited by Forhavu on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    DocTwitch

Post by DocTwitch on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 pm

And yet, they somehow believe me a madman when I tell them that the world must be cleansed in fire. Fools.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:12 am